GENERATE POSITIVE CASH FLOW WITH AN UPGRADE TO LED
Lumens as a Subscription (LaaS),provided by Linmore Lighting Services is a Subscription Agreement that includes a new lumen supply system, installation, and maintenance for 10 Years. Linmore Lighting Services provides a facility portfolio upgrade strategy to upgrade to leading edge Linmore LED Technology and Controls without delay. LaaS provides positive cash flow from day one by redirecting expenses already budgeted.
FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONAL ADVANTAGES
- The agreement is a Subscription Agreement, an operating expense, and off balance sheet*.
- The monthly payment for the Subscription Agreement is funded by savings created from the energy, maintenance, and HVAC savings created by the LED lighting delivering neutral to positive cash flow for most facilities.
- The opportunity to convert to purchase is available at each 12 month anniversary date
- NO CAPITAL IS NEEDED UP FRONT
- Facilities can get the operational and safety benefits of new lighting without waiting for capital approval in years to come.
- Companies are able to UPGRADE all facilities because capital is not required.
* Accounting treatment determined by customer tax and legal guidance.
SCOPE OF WORK
- New Lighting and Controls per Project Proposal
- Installation by an authorized, qualified & licensed contractor
- Full Maintenance over the Term including parts, labor, and lifts
- Warranty Administration
- Recycling of Existing Lighting
- Aerial Lift Equipment
- System Design
- Project Management
- Rebate Administration
- Optional: Measurement of Lighting Energy Consumption Prior to Installation and Verification of Proposed Savings after Installation
THREE END OF TERM OPTIONS
- Start a New Subscription Agreement with the latest LED Technology
- Extend Subscription Agreement for an additional term at a reduced monthly cost. The Extension can include upgrading, re-lamping, maintenance visits, service, and parts.
- Customer takes over maintenance. Linmore Lighting Services will abandon the lumen supply system in place.
Have questions? Call us today at (559) 485-6010 or fill out the form below.