Our superior thermal management and high quality components allow us to offer the best warranties in the lighting industry.
LINMORE LED LABS, INC., “LINMORE”, warrants to the original end user, “Purchaser”, of Linmore’s “Products” that such Products will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the applicable period set forth below. Should you wish to make a claim, please review the warranty requirements below and complete the warranty claim form.
Warranty coverages offered by Linmore are done so under the following conditions:
Limited Warranty Coverage
- Universal Retrofit System (URS)
- Light Bars* Troffer Door System (TDR)*
- Complete Troffer System (TRF)*
- Low Bay Retrofit System (LB)*
- Avante Retrofit Kit (ARK)*
- Skinny-T Troffer*
* LEDs are 20 Years and Driver is 10 Years
- Ultra Performance High Bay (UPH)*
- High Performance High Bay (HPH)*
- High Bay Retrofit System (HBR)*
- High Performance Low Bay (HPL)*
* LEDs are 14 Years and Driver is 10 Years
- Universal Retrofit System ECO (URS-ECO)
- Ultra Performance LED Tubes (UP)
- Vapor Tights (VTH & VTS)*
- Wrap 1 (WR1)*
- Eliminator High Bay (EHB)
- Ace LED Troffer Flange Door (TFD)
- Essentials 4.0 High Bay (ES4)
- High Output Troffer (HT1)
- Troffer Fixture (TR1)
- Stainless Steel Vapor Tight (SVT)*
- 360 Degree UP Tube
- REC Series*
- Vapor Tight Low Bay (VTL)*
- Site Lighter (SL1)
- Site Lighter Wall Pack (SLW)
- Ace LED Troffer Retrofit Kit (TRK)
- Commercial High Bay (CH2)
* LEDs are 10 Years and Driver is 5 Years
Linmore, at its sole discretion, will repair, replace, or cause such repair or replacement, upon verification of purchase, for a Period of 7 Years from the date of purchase for the Product Series listed below, that Products will be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Coverage includes tube, LEDs, and internal electronics manufactured by Linmore:
- Internal Driver LED Tubes (ID)
- Ace Bar Kit (ABK)
- Rapid Link Bar (RLB)
Linmore, at its sole discretion, will repair, replace, or cause such repair or replacement, upon verification of purchase, for a Period of 5 Years from the date of purchase for the Product Series listed below, that Products will be free of defects in materials and workmanship. Coverage includes tube, LEDs, and drivers:
- Easy Clean High Bay (ECH)
- Ace Wall Pack (WP1)
- Ballast Compatible LED Tubes (BC)
- Battery Back Up (BBU)
- Ace LED Strip Fixture (ST1)
- Hosedown Series (HD2)
- Linear Fixture (LR2)
Linmore, at its sole discretion, will replace, upon verification of purchase, for a Period of 1 Year from the date of purchase for the Product Series listed below, that Product will be free of defects in workmanship:
- Strip Accessory Products
- Exterior Brackets, Tenons, Adapters
“Defective” is considered if ten percent (10%) or more of the LEDs, per product, are non‐operating LEDs, total lumen depreciation exceeds 30%, or color temperature has shifted more than 500° Kelvin within the warranty period. If Linmore chooses to replace the Product and is not able to do so because it has been discontinued or is not available, Linmore may replace it with a comparable product. Where defects in materials, manufacturing, or design cause the Product’s failure, the Product shall be repaired or replaced at Linmore discretion. Transport related damage is also included in this policy and should be redeemable through transport contracts. In any event, the user will not dispose of the claimed defective Product until the claim has been resolved.
Warranty coverage may be voided if Linmore LED Labs determines, at its sole discretion, that Product failure was caused by accident, abuse, neglect, corrosion, vibration, improper installation, excessive voltage, excessive heat, Acts of God, force majeure events, insects, surges, spikes, sags, EMI, or product modification.
Surge suppressors supplied by Linmore are not a warranted item as they are designed to fail under certain conditions to protect all of the electronics in a fixture.
Warranty excludes labor and equipment needed to apply this warranty.
Linmore disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use or fitness for a particular purpose. Moreover, no other express warranty or guaranty given by any person or entity with respect to Linmore Products shall bind Linmore.
- All warranties are void without full payment to the original invoice, including full payment of collection costs.
- Purchaser must keep adequate records of operating history, maintenance, installation, testing, and/or proof of purchase to be available for inspection by Linmore to qualify for the warranty.
- If a product is returned for repair or replacement, Purchaser must comply with the applicable return provisions. Sufficient packing materials must be used to avoid damage to the equipment being returned while in transit.
- Linmore reserves the right to repair or replace at its discretion.
- Returned products must be free of post-sale paint, markings, and other visual changes to the original appearance.
- Linmore assumes no responsibility or liability for expenses incurred for the troubleshooting, removal and/or installation of products requiring service and/or repair, nor for the handling of products returned to sender after the service has been rendered.
- Linmore does not repair or replace in the field.
Accessory items not manufactured by Linmore including, but not limited to, sensors, controls, emergency backup, brackets, tenons, hanging cables, and transformers are warranted in accordance with each 3rd party manufacturer’s warranty.
Warranty Claim Process
Within 30 days of noticing defect, purchaser must submit the warranty claim form or contact Linmore to request a warranty claim:
Replacement products will be shipped to designated address in the Warranty Claim form along with a return shipping label for failed products. Replacement products will be charged to Purchaser’ account and credited if/when failed products are received by Linmore.
Effective Date: June 10, 2021