Dont' Miss the Corvette Giveaway at LighTFair!
Tuesday 21, 2PM
Booth# 1765 @ Smart Pavilion
How to Win?
- Buy $500,000 of Linmore LED products and get your name on a ball.
- Each additional $250,000 gets you an additional ball. Buy $1 million = get 3 balls.
- Balls will be labeled by participant and placed in a lottery style tumbler.
How to Enter
Eligible Participants are the Sales Reps from Agents, Distributors, and Contractors that specify Linmore LED Products.
- Eligible sales are Purchase Orders Sent to Linmore Starting January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2023, the end of the Contest Date.
- All Purchase Orders with postage date stamped, email dated, or personally delivered by December 31, 2023 will be included in the Contest.
- Participant’s name must be stated on the Purchase Order or an Email sending the PO to designate who gets credit toward the Contest.
- Earn your 1st Ball at $500,000 in cumulative Purchase Order Volume of Linmore LED or Ace LED Products.
- Earn Another Ball for every $250,000 of Additional cumulative Purchase Order Volume of Linmore LED Products. For example, $1 million in Volume over the Contest Period would earn 3 Balls.
- Balls will be labeled by Participant and placed in a lottery style tumbler. Each ball earned increases chances of winning.
- Linmore LED reserves the right to acquire the Corvette prior to the end of the contest period for marketing purposes. Car will be awarded with less than 3,000 miles.
- The Company issuing the POs on behalf of Participant must be current on its credit account with Linmore LED.
- Number of participants and number of balls is unlimited.
- If a Corvette becomes unreasonably available (above “sticker price” or excessive lead times) at the sole discretion of Linmore LED, or at the Winner’s discretion, the award may be converted to a Cash Prize of $65,000.
Terms & Conditions
Binding Agreement. To enter the contest, you must agree to these Official Rules (the “Rules”). Therefore, please read the following rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in the Rules, unless you agree to these Official Rules. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between you, Linmore LED ( the “Company”) and the contest Sponsor with respect to the Contest.
All prizes must be redeemed from Linmore LED within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-hab tation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize.
Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded.
By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Company shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.