We make our own LED drivers. There are two wear items in LED fixtures that facilities have to maintain: the LEDs and the Drivers. The only way to control LED product quality, is to make your own LED light engines and drivers. Linmore LED does that. 98% of LED “manufacturers” buy an off-the-shelf driver. These drivers are built for price point, not quality or longevity. Cheap drivers equate to more maintenance expense and hassles… reductions of which are expected by lighting buyers. Buyer beware.
Have questions? Call us today at (559) 485-6010 or fill out the form below.
- LED Driver Type: Constant Current
- Input Voltage: 120-277 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <15%
- Output Voltage: 32-42V
- Dimmable: 0-10V
- Power factor: >.92
- Operating temperature: -25C to 60C
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Lifespan: >76,000 Hours at 60° C
- UL Listed Components: E472604
- Meets: FCC47 C CFR Part 15
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- Suitable for dry or damp locations: Yes