LED Lighting, Wireless Controls
Many facilities want the benefits that wireless controls can deliver,
but the costs have been prohibitive.
With Linmore LED, going wireless is affordable and easy to integrate! No running of additional wires. Environmentally safe for historic buildings.
Adding Wireless Controls to a Linmore LED Lighting System creates more than additional energy savings, it creates a Building Automation & Information Platform.
Because Linmore LED makes its own drivers, we have proactively designed our drivers with the internal components and circuitry to add a variety of wireless controls with affordability.
For offices, manufacturing, warehousing, food processing, or parking lots, wherever you want to use Linmore LED lighting, we have wireless controls.
Linmore LED partners with all of the most used controls platforms and will install all fixtures based components at our plant.
Basic Wireless Controls
Self-powered switches, occupancy sensors, and daylight sensors deliver the type of lighting control we find most facilities want:
Enhanced Wireless Controls
- Provide wireless wall switches for lights by zone so facilities can stop using circuit breaker panels as switches and/or put switches where they are more useful.
- Provide wireless motion sensors so lights can be dimmed and/or turned off when not needed.
- Provide wireless daylight sensors so lights can be dimmed by fixture when ambient light augments LED fixture output.
In addition to Basic Wireless Controls, Enhanced Wireless Controls bring more functionality, control, and benefits from a Web-Based Browser Interface including:
- Dashboard access from PC, Tablet or Phone.
- Timeclock/Calendar Scheduling.
- Streamlined Commissioning and Re-Commissioning.
Advanced Wireless Controls offers the ultimate level of information, control, and benefits including:
Environmental Quality Control
- Temperature and Humidity Sensors.
- CO2, Carbon Monoxide, & Nitrogen Sensors.
- HVAC Setback Relays, Single and Multi-Channel.
- Rain, Earthquake, Water, Moisture, and Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Sensor.
- Current Sensors.
- Power Measurement.
Safety and Operational Control
- Human Traffic Sensors.
- Magnetic Sensors.
- Vibration Sensors.
- Line Voltage Monitor and Status Control Transmitter.
- Glass Breaking Sensor.
- Asset Tracking.
- Video Surveillance.