Enlighted’s Advanced Wireless Lighting Controls
The Enlighted IoT platform includes the most advanced wireless lighting control capabilities in the world. The system consists of a wireless network of our patented sensors installed into or adjacent to the light ﬁxtures and connected to an advanced analytics platform.
The sensors control lighting based on customized proﬁles, then capture and respond to data indicating changes in occupancy and ambient light levels. They maintain programmed behavior even if outages affect network health.
Enlighted sensors provide out-of-the-box compliance with energy use regulations. The sensors’ capacity for vacancy detection, daylight harvesting, demand response, and energy savings reporting, makes it easy to meet and exceed guidelines.
Enlighted transforms light ﬁxtures into wireless IoT-enabled building intelligence solutions. Measuring ambient light, motion (PIR), energy consumption, and temperature, along with Bluetooth® capabilities and wireless connectivity.
Enlighted Sensor Technologies
The Enlighted IoT Platform System Architecture
- Task Tuning / High-end Trimming
- Daylight Harvesting
- Occupancy / Vacancy Detection
- Low Energy Bluetooth
- ADR (Automatic Demand Response)
- DR (Demand Reduction)
- Manual Override Controller
- Occupancy Controlled Receptacles
- BMS / BAS Integration- BTL Certified
- Energy Savings Report
- Non-biased Data! You can’t save what you can’t measure
- Tunable White/Human Centric
Comfort and Convenience
- Smart Digital Occupancy Detection
- Stability Controlled Daylight Harvesting and Groupings
- Time-of-Day Dimming Schedule
- Dim-and-Linger Occupancy Control
- Follow-Me Lighting Effect
- Smart Occupancy Reaction
- Personalized Settings and Control
- Motion/Regroup Sensors
- Fixture Outage Reports
- Wall Switch (ERC) Battery Level Reports