Linmore LED Labs LED Lamp Emergency Backup is a UL Recognized LED Lamp Emergency Backup that allows the same LED fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the LED Lamp Emergency backup switches to the emergency mode and operates the existing fixture for 90 minutes. The unit contains a battery, charger, and converter circuit in a single can and is available in different mounting configurations for individual fixture requirements. Have questions? Call us today at (559) 485-6010 or fill out the form below.
- Dial the code to suitable rated voltage of luminaire.
- Long life high temperature recyclable Ni-Cad battery.
- Includes test switch and charge indicator accessory kit.
- For use with switched or unswitched fixtures.
- Meets or exceeds all National Electrical Code and Life Safety Code Emergency Lighting.
- Input Voltage: 100-277VAC, 50/60Hz
- Input Current: 35mA max
- Input Power: 4 Watts
- Output Voltage: 12V-48VDC » 18V-48VDC
- Max. Connected Load: 0.67 A » 1 A
- Output Power: 8 Watts » 25 Watts
- Emergency Operation: >90 minutes
- Battery: High Temp Nickel-Cadmium 24 Hour Recharge 7-10 Year Life Expectancy
- Ambient Temperature: Up to 122 F
- Warranty: 5 Years